- PARKER COUNTY PEACHES ARE BACK!-
Next Bistro is a casually elegant restaurant to enjoy chef-inspired, house-made specialties with a focus on fresh seafood, C.A.B. steaks and house-made desserts. Guests at Next Bistro can choose from our Wine Spectator Best of Award winning 700+ bottle wine selection and our full bar featuring 125 single malt and blended Scotches and full range of other liquors.
DINE-IN PRECAUTIONS & PRACTICES FOR EMPLOYEES & GUESTS
We want to share most of the major practices we are going to enforce on our initial phase of reopening dine-in service. We want to do our best to comply with the guidelines provided by the state of Texas for reopening dine-in service. Safety of our staff and customers is our first priority. Please note that this list does not include everything we are enforcing.
Take-Out, Curbside Take-Out, Delivery (online only) services are still available.
-scroll down to view the list-
- Maximum number of guests cannot exceed 60 people at one time due to operational restrictions at 50% capacity, so we will have limitations on walk-ins and reservations
- Bar seating is available with limited seating to comply with social distancing requirements
- Please try to keep your dining experience under an hour and a half so others can enjoy
- Entrance doors will be opened during business hours to minimize contact. If we need to close the doors due to weather elements, handles will be sanitized frequently
- Restrooms will be monitored and cleaned on an hourly basis
- Commonly used surfaced will be sanitized regularly
- Our wine list & bar menu will be available to view via a QR code link on your mobile device
- Food menus will printed for one time use and then discarded
- Tables will not preset with any silverware, glassware, and condiments
- Employees working in dining areas will be wearing masks and gloves as much as possible
- Our staff will be practicing social distancing as much as possible
Thank you all for understanding. All of us at Next Bistro look forward to seeing you soon!