DINE-IN PRECAUTIONS & PRACTICES FOR EMPLOYEES & GUESTS
- Maximum number of guests cannot exceed 60 people at one time due to operational restrictions at 50% capacity, so we will have limitations on walk-ins and reservations
- Bar seating is available with limited seating to comply with social distancing requirements
- Please try to keep your dining experience under an hour and a half so others can enjoy
- Restrooms will be monitored and cleaned on an hourly basis
- Commonly used surfaced will be sanitized regularly
- Our wine list & bar menu will be available to view via a QR code link on your mobile device
- Food menus will printed for one time use and then discarded
- Tables will not preset with any silverware, glassware, and condiments
- Employees working in dining areas will be wearing masks and gloves as much as possible
- Our staff will be practicing social distancing as much as possible
We want to share most of the major practices we are going to enforce on our initial phase of reopening dine-in service. We want to do our best to comply with the guidelines provided by the state of Texas for reopening dine-in service. Safety of our staff and customers is our first priority. Please note that this list does not include everything we are enforcing.
Take-Out, Curbside Take-Out, Delivery (online only) services are still available.
Thank you all for understanding. All of us at Next Bistro look forward to seeing you soon!